Ryian Ludwick, Sales Director at Ludwick Precision is among ten of the UK’s most promising engineering business entrepreneurs who have been recognised by the Royal Academy of Engineering. Through its SME Leaders Programme, the RAE’s Enterprise Hub helps engineering entrepreneurs to maximise their growth potential, by providing training and development opportunities, bespoke mentorship and access to the Academy’s Fellowship, a network of over 1500 leaders in engineering and business. Each Leader will also receive up to £15,000 towards the cost of training courses and executive education for their own development. Ryian Ludwick commented: “I am
As the UK’s engineering sector continues to face a skills shortage, one of Hertfordshire’s leading sheet metal manufacturing specialists, Ludwick Precision, examines the changing landscape for apprenticeships and the urgent need for more apprentices. The Apprenticeship scheme is currently in a period of significant change, relating to both structure and financing.  Over the past decade, training providers have been responsible for managing 80% of all Apprenticeships in England with large employers and further education colleges making up the other 20% but that all changed in 2017. In April, a new Apprenticeship Levy was introduced,
Contact us

Tel:01462 635455