First and foremost, Ludwick Precision offers clients the personal touch from the moment that we discuss an initial concept.
With over a quarter of a century of service to industry, our absolute focus remains on achieving 100% customer satisfaction. To help in getting projects realised in the most cost-effective way, we offer clients a consultancy service that enables a holistic approach, from early concepts to delivery of final products. Ludwick Precision operates a pre-production or test facility, known as our Fast Build Prototype Service. This enables us to accommodate the fabrication of prototypes required at very short notice, which helps clients to amend and refine product design and specification, prior to going into full production.
Our experienced customer-focused team of technical engineers, equipped with the latest in design and prototyping technology, gives Ludwick Precision a significant advantage when it comes to all aspects of sheet metal manufacture. We use Design for Manufacture (DFM) and Design for Assembly (DFA) systems to ensure best practice that consistently delivers sheet metal design, quality, cost competitiveness and shorter lead times.
Benefits of using Ludwick Precision for your metal fabrication project:
- Prototypes for client consultation to facilitate seamless transition from design to production
- Delivery of engineering drawings and bills of materials, including supply chain engagement
- Establish final system and integration testing to specified customer criteria
- Manage the initial design phase efficiently to eliminate delays
- Achieving timescales that fulfil complex design briefs
- 3D Radan Sheet Metal Design and Automatic Unfolding Package
- Holder of 3D Spaceclaim Premium Licenses